Toxic Chemical Exposure AttorneyHave You Been Injured? Speak Confidentially to Our Experienced Texas Toxic Tort Attorneys
Toxic torts involve instances where exposure to hazardous substances results in harm. A company can be held liable if they expose people to a harmful substance knowingly. If you or a loved one has suffered illness or death due to toxic exposure, our Texas toxic tort attorneys at Laminack, Pirtle & Martines are here to assist you in seeking justice against the responsible party.
Understanding Toxic Torts
Toxic torts encompass a wide range of claims alleging exposure to harmful substances, including but not limited to:
- Chemical exposures: exposure to asbestos, benzene, lead, and various industrial chemicals
- Environmental pollution: exposure to contaminated drinking water, air pollution, or soil contamination
- Mold exposures: exposure to toxic mold in homes, workplaces, or rental properties
- Pesticide exposures: exposure to pesticides, often in agricultural or residential settings
- Lead poisoning: Cases where individuals, often children, suffer lead poisoning from exposure to lead-based paint, contaminated soil, or lead pipes
- Radiation exposures: exposure to ionizing radiation, often in the context of nuclear power plants, medical procedures, or occupational settings
When to Seek a
Toxic Tort Lawyer
If you believe you've been harmed by exposure to toxic substances, it's wise to consult a specialized toxic tort lawyer. These cases are intricate, even for experts, as proving what caused the harm can be difficult. Defendants, particularly those responsible for pollution or toxins, vigorously defend themselves.
Your first step, if you suspect harm from toxins, should be speaking with a toxic tort lawyer. They'll assess your unique case and decide if pursuing legal action is warranted.
Having a toxic tort lawyer is crucial for a better chance of success and navigating the complexities of a trial. Acting promptly is important because proving the cause gets harder with time.
If you or a loved one has suffered harm due to toxic exposure, you may be entitled to financial compensation. Reach out to us today for a complimentary case evaluation. Your path to justice begins with a conversation.
Learn About Our Other Specialitiesview all
Speak With Our Professionals
Consult our experienced attorneys to discuss your options or call 713-292-2750 for any additional assistance