As a third-generation lawyer, Fallin’s passion for the law and justice began at an early age. She listened and became engaged in dinner table discussions about her parents’ work involving product liabilty. Borna and raised in Houston, Texas, Fallin has been molded by its diversity and developed a passion for helping and protecting the rights of others.
Fallin is a graduate of the University of Houston and Baylor Law School. Fallin is admitted to practice before the State Bar of Texas and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury- Plantiff
- Texas, 2017
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Baylor Law School, Waco, Texas, 2016 J.D.
- University of Houston, Houston, Texas, 2013 – B.A.
- Majors: Political Science and History
- Magna Cum Laude