Upon graduating from Tulane Law in 1992, Susan has focused her legal career representing clients injured by medical malpractice, defective medical devices and pharaceutical products. She is also involved in complex litigation, mass torts and worked on the plantiffs steering committee for the Louisiana Breast Implant Class Action, Spitafaden, et al vs. Dow Corning.
In 1995 and 1997 she lobbied the Louisiana Legislature on behalf of the Louisiana Association of Justice and in 2001 she lobbied the U.S. Congress on behalf of the Women’s Trial Lawyer Caucus of the American Association of Justice.
Areas of Practice:
- Plaintiff - Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Louisiana 1993; Louisiana State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana;
- U.S. Court Appeals 5th Circuit
- Texas 2006; Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, LA, 1992 - JD
- Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, LA, 1976 - B.S. Nursing